The Beginning

This week has me thinking, am I where I want to be?

I think a lot of us have been or are stuck in jobs we never saw ourselves doing for the rest of our lives. I have an artist's soul and I've found myself in a black and white, mundane job sitting behind a desk. Sure, it pays the bills, has great benefits, and even awesome hours, but if I'm being honest absolutely I hate it.

Fear has always had a way of planting my feet in places I know I don't belong. I've had so many ideas over the years (I'm certain we all have) but it never goes further than that, only an idea. I like the idea of the Life of Meaning Framework. Self-reflection has never come easy for me. I tend to go with the flow and wonder how I arrived at my destination. This last week has me dreaming about what it would feel like to do what I love for work.

I'm excited that this course just might help me find some direction, or better yet, the confidence to take my ideas and actually do something with them. I'm even more excited about the possibilities.


Comments